There are three Target Groups for individual mobility flows and each of them has different levels of individual mobility for students and academic staff.
|Target Group||Target beneficiaries||Possible types of mobility|
|TARGET GROUP 1||Students and staff
- registered in one of the EU or Lot 8 partner universities at the time of application
- nationals of the respective countries
|TARGET GROUP 2||Nationals of Lot 8 countries (Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus), registered in a higher education institution not included in the partnership.||Master,
|TARGET GROUP 3||Nationals of Lot 8 countries (Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus) who are in particularly vulnerable situations, for social and political reasons.
1) having a refugee status or asylum beneficiaries (international or according to the national legislation of one of the European recipient countries) or
2) it can be proved that they have been the object of unjustified expulsion from university on racial, ethnic, religious, political, gender or sexual grounds or
3) they belong to an indigenous population targeted by a specific national policy or IDPs (Internally Displaced Persons)
The table below shows the duration of the EMERGE scholarships according to the the type of mobility, your nationality, and target group (TG).
|Target Groups||Level of Mobility||Duration||Allowance per month|
|Lot 8 → EU||EU → Lot 8|
|TG 1||Undergraduate||one semester or one academic year***||one semester or one academic year***||1000 €|
|Master||one semester or one academic year***||one semester or one academic year***||1000 €|
|Doctorate||6 or 12 months||6 months||1500 €|
|Post-doc||6 or 10 months||6 months||1800 €|
|Staff||2 months||1 month||2500 €|
|TG 2||Master||12 months||-||1000 €|
|Doctorate||6 or 12 months||-||1500 €|
|TG3||Undergraduate||10 months||-||1000 €|
*** in accordance with the structure of the academic year in each host university
According to the distribution of scholarships in the 2014-2015 academic year, there are mobilities for TG3 for the EMERGE THIRD call for application (academic year 2014-2015).
According to the distribution of scholarships in the 2013-2014 academic year, there were mobilities for TG3 for the EMERGE second call for application (academic year 2013 – 2014).
According to the distribution of scholarships, there were NO mobilities for TG3 for the EMERGE first call for application (academic year 2012 – 2013).